Italian PM Berlusconi charged with sex offence

Because allegedly he's a paedo. She was under age.

Not in the UK she isn't. She was 17 at the time and 16 is the legal age of consent for both boys and girls in the UK.

I think Berlusconi's attitude to women is the least of his offences against the Italian people. He's totally corrupt and under the thumb of the Mafia.

And his TV stations are utter crap. They make our Cable channels look like Mensa TV, have you ever seen Rai Uno?

Not in the UK she isn't. She was 17 at the time and 16 is the legal age of consent for both boys and girls in the UK.

I think Berlusconi's attitude to women is the least of his offences against the Italian people. He's totally corrupt and under the thumb of the Mafia.

And his TV stations are utter crap. They make our Cable channels look like Mensa TV, have you ever seen Rai Uno?

Not sure why you've mentioned UK law.

I think anyone would be deluded not to agree he's corrupt.

His stations as you say are "utter crap"...but he owns 2 thirds of the nations outlets...that's power. So to you and I their crap, to him their a propaganda machine of immense importance. How do you think he's survived all the scandal thrown at him? Not to mention he's the 3rd richest man in Italy. He will be a very hard man to de-throne because of it.

Archived