The brit awards

Do people like it because they like it or because they are told they should like it? If you get my meaning..or because they don't bother trying to find other stuff to listen to?

I hear what you're saying, but isn't there a public vote of some sort that decided the winners of certain awards?

And acts like Take That for instance, wouldnt have been performing on there if they didnt sell a lot of records.

Plan B is one of those things attached to a door that helps open it...Did you listen to him, erm, excuse me you're not black so why put the accent on? That Mini Tinch bloke or whatever they call him is just pants. If that's the best of British Music I'll eat my hat!

Agree with you about Plan B, but as for Tinie Tempah, Written In The Stars, a song he did with Eric Turner is just a great piece of music that transcends its genre.

Are you stupid?

He can't help his accent anymore than you can.

Why do you presume he's putting it on? How do you know he didn't grow up around black people and picked up the accent from there?

You're a total retard.

Blimey, who rattled your cage:hihi:

His accent seemed to have changed since the last time I saw him. He put the accent on, he's not black and he's not American.

I've nothing against accents but his is obviously contrived. He's the son of a classical musician. He's from London not the Bronx

I'm sorry if I've offended the man of your dreams. :love:

Archived