Perfume Advice for older lady please!

Are you looking for a nostalgia trip for her?

Perfumes popular in the 60s/70s/80s were L'air du temps, Je Reviens, Rive Gauche, Aqua Manda/Citra (mostly now out of production but can sometimes find on ebay)Tweed, Poison, patchouli oil if she was a bit of a hippy :).

For today Storm for Women is similar to Aqua Manda, and I personally like Paris. From the lower end Avon Perceive and Rare Gold, which I always get comments on when I wear either. Don't get anything with lavender or violet notes in it, unless you want to remind her of her granny!

Joy is ok but remember the QM was 100! :D

Try something by Penhaligon like Victorian Posy, Lily of the Valley, Bluebell...
I admit I'm not quite nearer to 70 than 60 but I'm afraid I would have to stab you if you bought me anything like that ... remember that today's 70 year olds were the 60s hippy chicks ... :D

She won't see herself as a victorian flower girl ... believe me! ;)

I admit I'm not quite nearer to 70 than 60 but I'm afraid I would have to stab you if you bought me anything like that ... remember that today's 70 year olds were the 60s hippy chicks ... :D

She won't see herself as a victorian flower girl ... believe me! ;)

Haha! Sorry, I heard 70 year old and that's where my mind went lol. :hihi:

Archived