Army parade protesters lose appeal

I can confirm that this is indeed the case, in accordance with Israel's 'law of return' (as distinct from the de facto law of non-return for Palestinians).
Thank you confirming it sir, I am much obliged to you. I am surprised at Jew Boy finding the question to be an insult though.

All jews are citizens of Israel regardless of where they are born and the IDF is their first army whereas Muslims are not part of any such Muslim army unless they choose to become part of one depending on where they were born.

I am just amazed at the double standards being applied by people who regard themselves as not racist :lol: yeah right.

I already replied to this post earlier but it seems you added to it after I replied.

You poured scorn over Jew Boy calling British soldiers, our boys/girls, and infere that as a Jew, his first and foremost alliegance to any army is the one of Israel, the IDF. You try to play it down with the excuse of using an emoticon, but I'm afraid it doesn't wash.

It is a plainly ridiculous assertion. Firstly, Jews are not obliged to do Aliyah. Second, they will only become part of the IDF if they do do Aliyah and are conscripted once migrated to Israel. Thirdly, assuming Jew Boy is actually here in the UK, then he isn't in Israel and isn't part of the IDF. Forth and final, you assume that a Jew's primary alliagance would without question be to Israel, but has it not occured to you that Jew's may be British, and support Britsh troops?

It is indeed very sad that instead of answering a simple factual question you feel insulted enough to go diverting the topic. If you are genuine about doing your best about getting on with people then please be kind enough to point out which part of my question you find hurtful?

If you are unaware as I feel this is not possible but if in the unlikely event that you are unaware of the policy of every Jew having the right to Israeli citizenship then here is a link to the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs website where it clearly states that http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/MFAArchive/2000_2009/2001/8/Acquisition%20of%20Israeli%20Nationality

crocadial tears comes to mind:roll:

whether you realize it or not, and I'm sure you do, R, you come across pretty antisemitic. you are very very insulting to Jews and anyone you see as a Jew sympathizers.

if you want to be taken seriously, or for people to debate with you, you need to cool your tongue some.

I already replied to this post earlier but it seems you added to it after I replied.

You poured scorn over Jew Boy calling British soldiers, our boys/girls, and infere that as a Jew, his first and foremost alliegance to any army is the one of Israel, the IDF. You try to play it down with the excuse of using an emoticon, but I'm afraid it doesn't wash.

It is a plainly ridiculous assertion. Firstly, Jews are not obliged to do Aliyah. Second, they will only become part of the IDF if they do do Aliyah and are conscripted once migrated to Israel. Thirdly, assuming Jew Boy is actually here in the UK, then he isn't in Israel and isn't part of the IDF. Forth and final, you assume that a Jew's primary alliagance would without question be to Israel, but has it not occured to you that Jew's may be British, and support Britsh troops?

Don't flap about with verbal gymnastics fela, there was no pouring scorn but a simple light hearted question, you can make of it what you wish. I did point out how ironic it is when many a time all generalisations are being posted about Muslims here in the UK, even the British Muslims as being referred to by idiots as the enemy within, but no such defence from you then. We often see you joining in the vitriol poured against the Muslims, but now all of a sudden you accuse me of anti Jewish sentiment for posting a fact. The Israeli army is the only army that can be regarded as an army created for defence of a religious group of people, namely the Jews and my point was that there is no such Muslim army to speak of yet we have accusations of such many a time on here.:roll:

........but has it not occured to you that Muslims can also be British, and support Britsh troops?

Don't flap about with verbal gymnastics fela, there was no pouring scorn but a simple light hearted question, you can make of it what you wish. I did point out how ironic it is when many a time all generalisations are being posted about Muslims here in the UK, even the British Muslims as being referred to by idiots as the enemy within, but no such defence from you then. We often see you joining in the vitriol poured against the Muslims, but now all of a sudden you accuse me of anti Jewish sentiment for posting a fact. The Israeli army is the only army that can be regarded as an army created for defence of a religious group of people, namely the Jews and my point was that there is no such Muslim army to speak of yet we have accusations of such many a time on here.:roll:

........but has it not occured to you that Muslims can also be British, and support Britsh troops?

Don't bother with these fools, when it's muslims getting slagged off they ( mj scuba and spooky) are at the forefront. They don't practice what they preach.

whether you realize it or not, and I'm sure you do, R, you come across pretty antisemitic. you are very very insulting to Jews and anyone you see as a Jew sympathizers.

if you want to be taken seriously, or for people to debate with you, you need to cool your tongue some.

I am truly sorry if I did come across as anti semitic but to ask a light hearted question was not anti simitic at all and to point out the citizenship thing is surely not anti simitic is it? It is attribution by others of what I meant rather than what I said that seems to be a problem.

I would be obliged if you please point out where the anti Semitic part is as I have seen these guys post much worse about Muslims every night right here on these pages without any 'hurt' being considered, why is that? Are only Muslims to be targeted for ridicule and abuse?

Archived