Army parade protesters lose appeal

When I die, I think I'll have my funeral at Buckingham Palace and really annoy all those cockneys

x

Will it be a cremation? - If so, it might reduce the heating bill. Your funeral will supplement the King's (I'm being nice and hinting that you have a long life expectancy ;)) over- 60's heating allowance.

I didn't realise you were a Royalist. :hihi::hihi:

Will it be a cremation? - If so, it might reduce the heating bill. Your funeral will supplement the King's (I'm being nice and hinting that you have a long life expectancy ;)) over- 60's heating allowance.

I didn't realise you were a Royalist. :hihi::hihi:

:blush:

Well, I will admit to admiring the Queen (Gawd Bless 'er) and to a lesser extent Charles (the adulterer), so if I died during their reign, yes I will gladly sacrifice my earthly body to heat Buckingham Palace for a few hours. But if I die during the reign of any other of those foreign-born, sponging immigrants, they can go jump in the Thames and I will donate my body to medical science instead :)

x

Archived