Horse Poo ,what do you do.

Where i live there are horse stables about 500yards down the road.Now i know there is a lot of controversy regarding dog poo, but the road outside the stables and sometimes the road that leads up to my house and onto the countryside gets covered in horse poo , It's not much fun when you drive over the stuff when the roads are wet and in the summer it bakes on to the road, come on horse people clear it up please.

Where i live there are horse stables about 500yards down the road.Now i know there is a lot of controversy regarding dog poo, but the road outside the stables and sometimes the road that leads up to my house and onto the countryside gets covered in horse poo , It's not much fun when you drive over the stuff when the roads are wet and in the summer it bakes on to the road, come on horse people clear it up please.

It's not the same as dog muck - get it on your plants!!! Gardeners pay a fair bit for horse muck!

Archived