Horse Poo ,what do you do.

Dog poo is a public health problem as it is full of nasty bacteria and can be regarded as extremely toxic. This is because dogs eat meat and what comes out is quite dangerous. Can cause blindness in humans if dog poo contamination is ingested accidentally.

Whereas, horse poo is not dangerous at all because they mainly eat grass and vegetation. When I had a dog he used to run off into the woods and eat the horse poo left on the paths. So it is probably nutricious too. !

yum yum..

Where i live there are horse stables about 500yards down the road.Now i know there is a lot of controversy regarding dog poo, but the road outside the stables and sometimes the road that leads up to my house and onto the countryside gets covered in horse poo , It's not much fun when you drive over the stuff when the roads are wet and in the summer it bakes on to the road, come on horse people clear it up please.

We have stables, as do my parents in the grounds of the house I grew up in. I have never really thought about horse slath as a problem, it is something that you don't even notice if you really do live in the country! :suspect:

Dog poo is a public health problem as it is full of nasty bacteria and can be regarded as extremely toxic. This is because dogs eat meat and what comes out is quite dangerous. Can cause blindness in humans if dog poo contamination is ingested accidentally.

Spot on, dog poo is teaming with E. Coli and other harmful bacteria including fecal coliform bacteria, which causes serious kidney disorders, intestinal illness, cramps and diarrhea in humans, there are 23 million fecal coliform bacteria in a single gram of dog waste.:gag:

Archived