Horse Poo ,what do you do.

If it was a dog doing it in the middle of the road though surely we would get a fine for it if it was not picked up so why do the police not have to with their horses

One rule for one and all that

No horse rider is obliged to pick up horse poo. It's clean and non-hazardous, unlike dog poo.

Where i live there are horse stables about 500yards down the road.Now i know there is a lot of controversy regarding dog poo, but the road outside the stables and sometimes the road that leads up to my house and onto the countryside gets covered in horse poo , It's not much fun when you drive over the stuff when the roads are wet and in the summer it bakes on to the road, come on horse people clear it up please.

Lived in the countryside for all of my 61 years, but I do agree with the op. I have to clear up after my small terrier, why on earth are horse riders exempt.

Regarding horse poo as "non dangerous", poo is poo no matter what animal deposits it on the floor, it's just not nice. Therefore clean it up, simple as that.

Regards

Angel.

Lived in the countryside for all of my 61 years, but I do agree with the op. I have to clear up after my small terrier, why on earth are horse riders exempt.

Regarding horse poo as "non dangerous", poo is poo no matter what animal deposits it on the floor, it's just not nice. Therefore clean it up, simple as that.

Regards

Angel.

The reasons laid out above:huh:

The reason has been explained to death in this thread.

Except, for all the reasons that have already been done to death, it isn't that simple.

You can eat horse poo safely. I have no idea what it tastes like because I've never tried it.

You can't eat dog poo safely. You'll get sick or you'll get worms.

Archived