Help Mother in Law from Hell

I am between 2 idea's 1 to dig a 6ft hole in the ground, 2 try and buy an electric chair.

My mother in law lives with us and has for the past 5 years, tensions are runing high, I come home from work and she is there checking where I have been. I formed my own company and created a study as an office with a dry white board which I display my daily appointments on, sometimes clients ring me on the mobile while I am out and change the appointment so when I come home I ammend. As I spend quite a lot of time at home writing reports I am been told by Gondzila (mother in law) what are you doing at home you are supposed to be at XY or Z.

Any advice that is not as severe of my solutions and the way I feel. this is causing a strain in my marrage of 35 years.

Thanks any advice.

Thanks

I am between 2 idea's 1 to dig a 6ft hole in the ground, 2 try and buy an electric chair.

My mother in law lives with us and has for the past 5 years, tensions are runing high, I come home from work and she is there checking where I have been. I formed my own company and created a study as an office with a dry white board which I display my daily appointments on, sometimes clients ring me on the mobile while I am out and change the appointment so when I come home I ammend. As I spend quite a lot of time at home writing reports I am been told by Gondzila (mother in law) what are you doing at home you are supposed to be at XY or Z.

Any advice that is not as severe of my solutions and the way I feel. this is causing a strain in my marrage of 35 years.

Thanks any advice.

Thanks

She's well entrenched. Good luck. :(

Archived