Who goes to the rock club 'Corporation'?

Abbs

It's a class venue for gigs. We went to see Murderdolls last week. I tend to just go and see anyone who is on if it suits my shiftwork.

I've ended up seeing bands that have been great that I'd never imagined liking.

65 Days of Static at The Corp still holds a special place in my memories.

http://www.corporation.org.uk/

lol to be totaly honest the music or bands realy are not my thing more of the who ect type of person but the feeling of the place is awsome no stress or dress to impress no chav giveing you eyes across room just for something to do even to go out side and not be stoned with the smell of others weed smokeing . to have a conversation with a total stranger or 10 and even keep in touch after the night is over . after some nights in places like embr - zero -zone ect would never go anywhere else if you havent been guys would totaly recomend you give it a try just sit in the corner and take in the atmos if need be . it may just change your life and your nights out forever ...........

lol to be totaly honest the music or bands realy are not my thing more of the who ect type of person but the feeling of the place is awsome no stress or dress to impress no chav giveing you eyes across room just for something to do even to go out side and not be stoned with the smell of others weed smokeing . to have a conversation with a total stranger or 10 and even keep in touch after the night is over . after some nights in places like embr - zero -zone ect would never go anywhere else if you havent been guys would totaly recomend you give it a try just sit in the corner and take in the atmos if need be . it may just change your life and your nights out forever ...........

I agree :)

I go to Corp maybe two fridays a month and love it. I'd go more if I had the time! Definately one of those places you could go dressed in jeans and tshirt and comfy trainers and fit in fine, no need to dress up and wear heels then your feet be hurting after a couple of hours. Cheap drinks and everyone is very friendly too. Give it a whirl (providing your old enough) and see for yourself.

Archived