Are you a xenophile?

Actually I asked you that after you have posted an unrelated reply, you really need to start looking back before you say things.

Personally I don't give a toss when you posted it, it was the manner in which you posted. If you wish to bark like a puppy waiting for it's food then take yourself elsewhere. Now stop trolling and allow the thread to continue.

Personally I don't give a toss when you posted it, it was the manner in which you posted. If you wish to bark like a puppy waiting for it's food then take yourself elsewhere. Now stop trolling and allow the thread to continue.

I think it might be you who's spitting the dummy out love, I asked for clarification. No need to be so rude now is there?

I think it might be you who's spitting the dummy out love, I asked for clarification. No need to be so rude now is there?

Now you're just making stuff up. You didn't ask for any clarification (I wish you had done).

What you asked was WHY I hadn't.

The difference,..

Could you elaborated on how Native Americans eroded British culture?<please is optional>

and

Why haven't you elaborated on how Native Americans eroded British culture?

Rude is asking the "why". It's no damned business of yours "why".

Now, are you going to let it go before you get the thread closed, or do you wish to persist? If so take it to Pm's.:roll:

Now you're just making stuff up. You didn't ask for any clarification (I wish you had done).

What you asked was WHY I hadn't.

The difference,..

Could you elaborated on how Native Americans eroded British culture?<please is optional>

and

Why haven't you elaborated on how Native Americans eroded British culture?

Rude is asking the "why". It's no damned business of yours "why".

Now, are you going to let it go before you get the thread closed, or do you wish to persist? If so take it to Pm's.:roll:

I have no idea why my question is such an issue for you that you wish to argue at all, let alone make a special effort to argue through PMs :huh:

Archived