Coincidence? hmmmmm

i dont think so.

a few weeks ago i ordered some cheap ps2 games and dvds off amazon, 2 games and 2 dvds came from the same company.

I'd also ordered a few from other companies, i noticed i was still waiting for one game...............and still waiting..............and still waiting.

Even stuff id ordered afterwards came first, last week i had a look through my amazon order emails and found it, it was from the same company as the other games and dvds i'd recieved (tbh i'd forgotten which company it was from as there was quite a few).

anyway i wrote an email to them mentioning it was the only item outstanding and i love their company, a lot of things i want on amazon are from them strangely.

anyway monday they wrote back and said give it another couple of days to give "the courier time to redeem themselves"

Magically it came today Oo

who'd have believed it, those 2 or 3 weeks waiting and it arrives just after i wrote to them :suspect:

I'm thinking they quickly posted one out to not lose face.......and custom.

i dont think so.

a few weeks ago i ordered some cheap ps2 games and dvds off amazon, 2 games and 2 dvds came from the same company.

I'd also ordered a few from other companies, i noticed i was still waiting for one game...............and still waiting..............and still waiting.

Even stuff id ordered afterwards came first, last week i had a look through my amazon order emails and found it, it was from the same company as the other games and dvds i'd recieved (tbh i'd forgotten which company it was from as there was quite a few).

anyway i wrote an email to them mentioning it was the only item outstanding and i love their company, a lot of things i want on amazon are from them strangely.

anyway monday they wrote back and said give it another couple of days to give "the courier time to redeem themselves"

Magically it came today Oo

who'd have believed it, those 2 or 3 weeks waiting and it arrives just after i wrote to them :suspect:

I'm thinking they quickly posted one out to not lose face.......and custom.

Usually amazon uk are spot on! Always had everything super fast.

Usually amazon uk are spot on! Always had everything super fast.

yeah me too, was even more shocked when i found out the missing package was by the shop off the marketplace ive bought the most off.

anyway they sent it out very quickly when notified so i wont be leaving em dodgy ratings

Was there a clear post date? If not there will be somewhere online for the codings!

I had some stuff which went awry a few weeks ago, Royal Mail won't consider anything under 15 days as missing, because it's quite normal for it to take that long I was told.

Archived