Coincidence? hmmmmm

no it doesnt, but i found it funny they said one thing and then snuck it in the post
It may actually be a coincidence.

We ordered something off Amazon just before xmas when the weather was bad and it didn't arrive, called them and they sent another one out with instructions to return the first if it turned up. Sure enough next day one turned up, the day after the other turned up. Its mildly inconvenient but you can't fault the customer service. I know for a fact no high street store would be so accomodating or trusting

yeah me too, was even more shocked when i found out the missing package was by the shop off the marketplace ive bought the most off.

anyway they sent it out very quickly when notified so i wont be leaving em dodgy ratings

Well atleast u got it all sorted now pal lol.

i dont think so.

a few weeks ago i ordered some cheap ps2 games and dvds off amazon, 2 games and 2 dvds came from the same company.

I'd also ordered a few from other companies, i noticed i was still waiting for one game...............and still waiting..............and still waiting.

Even stuff id ordered afterwards came first, last week i had a look through my amazon order emails and found it, it was from the same company as the other games and dvds i'd recieved (tbh i'd forgotten which company it was from as there was quite a few).

anyway i wrote an email to them mentioning it was the only item outstanding and i love their company, a lot of things i want on amazon are from them strangely.

anyway monday they wrote back and said give it another couple of days to give "the courier time to redeem themselves"

Magically it came today Oo

who'd have believed it, those 2 or 3 weeks waiting and it arrives just after i wrote to them :suspect:

I'm thinking they quickly posted one out to not lose face.......and custom.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: I had a customer call to say the item she had refund on 18 months earlier had just been delivered. There are still honest people about :D No idea where it had been all that time, maybe courier had stock audit

I think many companies would simply send out another DVD to a repeat customer if the first one hadn't turned up. Sounds like good customer service to me.

indeed, its what i think, as i said, i just found it funny how they said wait a couple more days and blamed the courier, then it turns up out of the blue :D

i mean people above are blaming me for ranting..........i wasnt ranting or moanng

its a good seller, bought loads from em, was a shock when i found the one thing that didnt come WAS from them mind.

but..........one email to em and it appears...........thats good customer service and ill be using em again

indeed, its what i think, as i said, i just found it funny how they said wait a couple more days and blamed the courier, then it turns up out of the blue :D

i mean people above are blaming me for ranting..........i wasnt ranting or moanng

its a good seller, bought loads from em, was a shock when i found the one thing that didnt come WAS from them mind.

but..........one email to em and it appears...........thats good customer service and ill be using em again

Oh I seeeeee!!:D Sorry, I hadn't read your post properly. Bit like how I used to blame 'the temp who we had in last week....'

I had a similar issue with a Lakeland order a few years ago. Normally they're very predictable with deliveries, so when I called them up to query a non-delivery they just sent another box with all of the items in.

18 months later the mystery was solved- Lakeland had sent the original order and the courier had 'delivered' it. However, they 'delivered' it into the outside toilet of a house in the next yard which belonged to an empty house.

We had a similar thing just before Christmas, we bought an item with next day delivery at the beginning of December, it was being delivered via courier service who kept it in the same branch for nearly a week.

Everytime I checked the online tracking, it was still in the same warehouse down south.

Umpteed phone calls never got it here any quicker.

Archived