Good news! Forests plan dropped.

Would it really be that bad for some forests to be privately owned?

I believe it could be as the owners could decide that there isn't going to any public right of way anymore and that would be a real shame.

I can't remember where now but I do remember seeing a forest of trees somewhere that had big signs stating no admittance, private land.

So if the government were to sell off the forests then it could well be that the public would then lose it forever and never get the chance to walk through them - which as I said previously would be a real shame.

The government is to shelve its plans to sell off national forests and woodlands. What an excellent outcome!

you dont think it might have been a bit of conservative spin, you know bad news on the monday, good news on the friday - to make the public think what a great government we have

you dont think it might have been a bit of conservative spin, you know bad news on the monday, good news on the friday - to make the public think what a great government we have

I think you are giving them too much credit. :D

Archived