Rawson Springs Hillsborough

spikey123

Thank you, excellent advice!

I'm used to hard work, I used to work in a nightclub as a second job where we would have 2 or at a push 3 staff behind each bar so that doesn't bother me.

Thank you for the information on the sort of people, doesn't sound anywhere near as bad as bankers!

It isn't. It's right enough for what it is - a big chain selling lots of beer at a good price. I like to go in for the real ales and because it's very local to me.

I agree with Fox that it's not a great place to be after eight o' clock on Friday or Saturday or during a big footie match and also with everyone who's said they always seem to have an absolute minimum of bar staff on.

If I have to wait more than ten minutes to get served I don't bother.

By and large it's a friendly enough place, and the staff are mostly human - if you treat them with the warmth and dignity they deserve you get it back.

All in all, it's alright.

People who into those types of pub deserve everthing they get TBH.

Perhaps you don't have computers at work which process the words 30 seconds after you've pressed the keys.

So what were you meant to write then? I'm assuming a post full of useful advice?

What do people deserve to get?

I went to my last forum meet there,and found the bar staff very friendly. Especially when another forummer advised me to buy a bottle of wine instead of just a glass, as it was cheaper that way !:D (glad they sell Blossom Hill):hihi:

:o fancy encouraging you to buy a bottle of wine!

You did get barred though dear... :hihi:;)

But he is vile. As well as rude and indifferent. Most of the others are OK though.

It was bad before I got barred..remember the time he frogmarched Chris back from the toilet...and the countless times he wouldn't serve jibbs.

At least I think I have been barred......I threw the muffin stand at Hitler....it must have damaged him irreparably :hihi:

It was worth it though....and as someone who doesn't drink it doesn't bother me. :D

I wonder if this is the same little Hitler who in a fit of pique has had all the comfortable armchairs moved from under the window where all the pensioners sit in comfort and replaced them with straight backed dining chairs. ( smacks of ageism).

Numerous complaints about this but it seems in The Rawson the customer is always wrong.

Not a pub but a Dictatorship.:roll:

Archived