What was the last thing you bought on Ebay?

A whole sheepskin for £14 including postage, which made it perfect to make into a bed for my very elderly cat who likes lying out on open flat beds. She doesn't care that it's been dyed bright purple, which I assume is the reason it was so cheap, so neither do I.

EDIT- and no, there were no problems. Everything went according to plan and it arrived 3 days after I paid for it.

Last thing I bought was a new chainsaw helmet, no problems at all, but I only buy from stores/individuals with a decent ammount of good feedback.

Only ever had a problem once years ago when I bought a landline phone which didn't work properly which took a bit of email tennis to get resolved but the sender eventually refunded my money and told me to bin the phone, so I guess they knew it was faulty when they shipped it.

If you buy anything on ebay the money you send is held within the paypal system until you receive your goods. Once you receive your goods you simply click on 'goods received' and the funds are released to the seller. I have never bought anything though only sold but I am considering putting in a bid for the old ladies handbag which was used to beat off those armed raiders. Ive read that she is putting the bag up for auction and proceeds will be going to charity.

Archived