Travelling - Where have you been?

I went to Chesterfield on the bus once. What a horrible place. Full of crackpots eating re cooked chips.

I set off to go there once,but to be honest I got to Bowshaw roundabout,changed my mind and carried on round and came back to gods own country.Having read your report on the strange behaviour of the native southerners I'm rather glad I did.

I love travelling and wish I could do more... as do we all, I guess. Anyhow, here are my places.

I have been to US (New York, Chicago, Fort Wayne), Antigua, Brazil, Australia, Singapore, Dubai, Netherlands, France, Czech Republic, Spain and Tunisia.

I plan to travel to Tanzania in August and then possibly Iceland towards end of the year. I would love to do Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam next year for my dream getaway.

Best country I have visited so far would have to be Australia or Brazil.

What's Singapore like? It's part of my next trip and sounds like a great place to spend a little time in.

I've been to North and West Africa, Caribbean, France, Portugal (inc. Madeira) Monaco, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Eire, Scotland,Spain (inc. Ibiza, Canary Islands) Isle of Man, Wales (inc.Anglesey)

I want to go to Venice on the Orient Express, Florence, Madrid and Barcelona

Namedropper:hihi::hihi::hihi: I've been to Isle of Man too but it was only for day and ?I was working, stock taking for B & Q on Douglas but the trip across and back was great. I'd love to go for holiday but most of all I'd like to visit my cuz in Canada but need to win lottery because I reckon I'd need to take at least nine other people with me on cruise:love::love:

What's Singapore like? It's part of my next trip and sounds like a great place to spend a little time in.

Singapore is hot. It's basically on the equator and is one of the few places in the tropics that are indisputably first world and with the high incomes, high prices, and good infrastructure that implies - the others are also Chinese, Taiwan, Hong Kong, apart from Australia, which is NOT Chinese. It can rain any day but it's likeliest to rain in January than any of the other months.

I was in Singapore last month and was a good little visit now they have also opened the new Universal Studio on Sentosa Island. 3-5 days in Singapore is long enough time and yes it is quite hot over there.

Archived