Groom's suit- where

Ok so i have seen loads of dresses, time to look for a suit for the hubby to be!

Where to start? Thinking the popular grey sheeny type material with fancy bow in some sort of colour, nice shirt n shoes.

Does the best man have to match? If so I will want 2!

Where can I buy cheaply, pref not online, would like him to have a more tailored look (erven if not tailored to fit him). The only suit he has is black, huge, boxy and just not good!

Formal affair hire suits ect ,my husband hired one for his 25 year presention at cutlers hall he only paid £25 plus a small deposit which we got back,he looked really handsome,you just need to tell them your price range and she will show you what shes got

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Hi,

I have used Ashley Rogers at the Manor Top for my male wedding party(we get married on the 26/02/11). Great service and really friendly. Lots of choice and very competative prices.

Give them a call on 01142399800

Isn't it amazing how people get different service?

I've used Ashley Rogers for my stagewear for quite a few years. I hadn't been in for over 12 months until a couple of weeks ago and wow, what a change...The old fella and his (i presume) wife/partner didn't have a clue! All i wanted was a suit jacket and a waistcoat, you would have thought i was speaking Chinese!!! They blustered and blundered, they didn't have this and didn't have that, and i would have to have it made but it wouldn't be ready for 2 months!!! Their customer service was appalling, and when i asked about ex wedding suits, she screwed her face up and said, "Well, we don't really sell stuff like that"...Hopeless!

Archived