Problems in the Middle East.

Because of the unrest in the middle east is this an opportunity for a combined western force to invade and secure our oil supply indefinitely.

Yes. Now please go and sign up at the local army recruitment office, and we'll all wave goodbye as you go off to die in the deserts of the Middle East.

x x x

Yes. Now please go and sign up at the local army recruitment office, and we'll all wave goodbye as you go off to die in the deserts of the Middle East.

x x x

Wouldn't pass the medical Jas but the pay would be a lot more than my pension.:hihi:

Well if you can survive your tour of duty without being captured or get blown up by an IED, you could always become a mercenary in a few years time :)

x

Can't see the sense in joining a group where you can get shot at and even killed, don't even like the uniform, I find it strange that you can see all these people in camaflage outfits, who's kidding who.?

Can't see the sense in joining a group where you can get shot at and even killed, don't even like the uniform, I find it strange that you can see all these people in camaflage outfits, who's kidding who.?

I blame the media for sensationalising the story to appeal to the low-IQ masses.

Remember that Lockheed just said the F-117 Nighthawk would exploit low observable stealth technologies; it was the press who said it was invisible to radar.

I blame the media for sensationalising the story to appeal to the low-IQ masses.

Remember that Lockheed just said the F-117 Nighthawk would exploit low observable stealth technologies; it was the press who said it was invisible to radar.

"Lockhead just said", crips you are in the know, I never heard a word, bugger.:rant:

I've stopped reading the Star.

"Lockhead just said", crips you are in the know, I never heard a word, bugger.:rant:

Oops, I just gave away a defense secret there :blush: do you think the CIA will come after me (again)?

I've stopped reading the Star.

You should still keep reading the Star website regardless, some of the readers' letters and comments make most SF members seem positively sane :)

x

• 2 weeks later...

Going back to the original post "Jas", more and more countries in the middle east and north africa are causing problems in their own countries so I say again, is this the right time for the western countries to invade and secure oil supplies for the future. I have also "born" in mind your comments and think you are young enough to run away and hide.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived