Problems in the Middle East.

Looks as though my predictions maybe coming true, Jas get your boots on lad this problem is "bourne" out of our need for the "liquid gold".

Money to be made, the Devil is in the detail.

PS. Jas, you can call me Luce, but only if you want to.:love:

...so I say again, is this the right time for the western countries to invade and secure oil supplies for the future.

Yeah, I'm sure that India, Russia and China will sit back and allow their economies to crumble, when we secure the Middle East oil supplies :)

x

Because of the unrest in the middle east is this an opportunity for a combined western force to invade and secure our oil supply indefinitely.

It's all gonna run out eventually. Invasions are a costly business, the money could be invested in alternative technology instead.

Saudi also possibly has a 'dead man switch', a single switch that would blow up their entire oil infrastructure and also make all the oil fields inaccessible by spreading radioactive material in the event of an invasion, therefore denying any possible invader the thing they would invade for in the first place.

It's an interesting concept and makes for an interesting read, whether you believe it or not:

http://www.danielpipes.org/2601/might-the-saudis-blow-up-their-oil-infrastructure

Archived