Problems in the Middle East.

I just thought his name was MUAMMER GADAFI BIN ABDUL SALEM bin HAMED MOHAMMID al Gadhafi aka ABU Meniar, but I could be wrong, but I still think you are lovely.

No, his parents actually christened him Colonel, after Colonel Sanders of Kentucky Fried Chicken.

As you can imagine, he was bullied terribly at school (he's still a bit angry about it now). So he changed his name as above.

x x x

No, his parents actually christened him Colonel, after Colonel Sanders of Kentucky Fried Chicken.

As you can imagine, he was bullied terribly at school (he's still a bit angry about it now). So he changed his name as above.

x x x

You have a wisdom well beyond your years, was he called Colonel because he was chicken.?.:love:

You have a wisdom well beyond your years, was he called Colonel because he was chicken.?.:love:

No, he used to be in a rock band and bite chicken's heads off on stage - like Alice Cooper did. You know, I think Mr Colonel and Alice could be one and the same person :huh:

x x x

Archived