Have you been ripped off? I have not nice,

how?

says completed on paypal

did you pay for the item with what was in your paypal account or did you fund it with your credit or debit card.if you paid by card your bank will have details of the transaction.you can go into your bank and cancel the transaction.

I got conned by EPC-Express. Paid £39.50 for a energy performance certificate and never received it. There is already an epc for the property so they wouldn't do one. I asked for a copy but no joy. Found out since there has been a lot of complaints against EPC-Express.

did you pay for the item with what was in your paypal account or did you fund it with your credit or debit card.if you paid by card your bank will have details of the transaction.you can go into your bank and cancel the transaction.

bit of both £54 from my tsb account rest from paypal,but this was completed 17th nov 2010,

been into my paypal and says details and completed

in that case you can cancel transaction for the rest,might be a bit late now tho..there may be a time limit. xx

You can only cancel a payment you have sent if the payment is ‘Unclaimed’ and you can see a ‘Cancel’ button in the ‘Action’ column for that payment. Generally, this will only appear if the payment was sent to an email address that was misspelled or is not registered with PayPal.

You can only cancel a payment you have sent if the payment is ‘Unclaimed’ and you can see a ‘Cancel’ button in the ‘Action’ column for that payment. Generally, this will only appear if the payment was sent to an email address that was misspelled or is not registered with PayPal.

bloomin paypal wins again while you lose out,sorry about your predicament. take care.:)

I purchased a second hand car from a major network, did the HPI check and checked the car was fine mechanically and it was. After a short while I discovered it was an import model and did not have the factory fitted alarm (something I did ask about before purchase and was told it was a UK model). It basically meant I had to pay extra for an after market alarm, locking wheel nuts and window etching.

Archived