Anyone tried Hypoxi?

Hello all,

After losing quite a bit of weight, I wanted to try something to tone everything up. Ive heard of this recently and just wanted to know if anyone has tried it and were the results good etc.... It does cost quite a bit, so just wanted to ask around first. Many thanks!!!!

• 5 months later...

I have had 5 sessions so far and my cellulite has reduced loads. You get 12 sessions all together and they measure you after 6 sessions to see how you're doing. I will be measured on my next session so I don't know if I've lost any weight yet. You are supposed to eat healthy though throughout it and not eat carbs after in the evening. You are not allowed to exercise after a session though but you can exercise before. I wanted to try it because over the past 2 years I've gone from a size 8 to a size 10 and with that I've now got cellulite, which I never used to have. I'm really pleased with the results of my cellulite reduction and think after all my sessions it will nearly be gone. My skin feels firmer too on my bum and legs. Hope this has helped you make up your mind :)

Yeah I've heard of it and got the DVDs, it's supposed to be good but I haven't got round to it yet. I will have to try my zumba dvd out in between my hypoxi and gym. Oh and yes that can be a bad thing, I know quite a lot of people that get addicted to the gym and feel guilty if they miss a day, I used to be like, a healthy balance is good. If she's looking good though then I'm not surprised she's addicted lol

Archived