Should there be law prohibiting parents smoking in front of children ?

If a child of 5 is smoking a spliff, Sheffield customs dictate he should pass it first to his current step father whom should then pass it on to his mother and then onto any other bstard siblings.

There is nothing in UK law about it though.

yes there should be! My husband and I dont smoke but when my son goes to his dads for the weekend he comes home on Sundays stinking of smoke and if he spends longer than a weekend there (school holiday etc) he comes home with a really bad caugh!

Another thing that annoys me is when my son and I are out and about (mainly bus stops) we have to inhale other peoples smoke! We generally stand far enough away from the bus stop so we dont.

Just wish smokers would be a little more considerate to those of us who dont.

I bet you are fun at a party

Well I doubt she's as miserable as you :)

So you will inhale more fumes at a bus stop from the fumes of the bus that a person smoking.

And I am not miserable you have no idea of how I am.

Smoking is a fact of life I could understand if it was weed etc, but please do not get upset with someone who has a different oppinion to yours (which you have not voiced)

Archived