Should there be law prohibiting parents smoking in front of children ?

So you will inhale more fumes at a bus stop from the fumes of the bus that a person smoking.

And I am not miserable you have no idea of how I am.

Smoking is a fact of life I could understand if it was weed etc, but please do not get upset with someone who has a different oppinion to yours (which you have not voiced)

and what of Tattoogirl, do you know her?

Should there be a law stopping or discouraging parents from smoking in the same room or house as their children?

The facts about passive smoke are evident , yet many parents still disregard the health of theirchildren/babies and still continue to smoke while the kids are present,

should there be a law protecting kids from passive smoke while at home?

There shouldn't need to be a law for a parent to recognsie this is not a great thing to be doing.

So you will inhale more fumes at a bus stop from the fumes of the bus that a person smoking.

And I am not miserable you have no idea of how I am.Smoking is a fact of life I could understand if it was weed etc, but please do not get upset with someone who has a different oppinion to yours (which you have not voiced)

Okay - so Jason does not know you well enough tobe able to make comment on your qualities...but you can pass judgement on Tattoogirl? How does that work?

Parents smoking in front of children ! OMG and OMG again ! Of course there should be a law against it. Also a law against children smoking in front of parents........in fact, a law against anybody smoking in front of anybody.

They could erect some little black boxes along the streets, say like the old small, red telephone boxes. The boxes would have no windows or any outlets. Smokers could perhaps spend a pound to get into the box and have a quick puff.

They would probably only WANT one 'cos the air would be pretty smoky after even one cigarette. If any of them did collapse they could just be left there until the next addict turned up [ no alarm buttons, please ].

Next on the list would be booths for eating fatty foods, booths for drinking alcohol and enclosed circuits for pleasure car-driving. Only by getting to grips with these problems will we be able to create a perfect society. Rule Britannia and all who sail on her ! Have a Joyful Future folks !!

In a nod to Darwinism I don't think it should be banned. If people are stupid enough to smoke in a room with their own children present then anything that will minimise their gene pool widening can only be encouraged. :thumbsup:

I agree with this post :)

The only problem at the moment, is its not happening quick enough, and children will grow up to have problems, and it will cost the nhs.

Why are you so concerned about people smoking at Bus Stops, there is more pollution from the exhaust emitions from the bus than there is from a smoker.

Sorry that is life

The two wrongs make a right theory was trashed a long time ago.

Archived