Been Eating MacDonalds All Week. The Aftermath.

Had a few quid spare, so I thought what the heck. Very friendly on the drive thru, lots of 'Hello's' and 'Would you like that large' type comments. I enjoyed it. But, on reflection, I've now gone up a jeans size and feel more lazy than ever. I just feel fatter and slowed down for some reason. My health style is pretty bad as it is, but having done this for 6 days in a row has proper made me question what I eat.

Anybody go OTT on Maccys, and how do you feel?

I love the taste of it but only have it probably once a year, as every time I have it I can't digest it and swear off it for good. Eating it all week? Brave, heroic and probably stupid. Is your skin grey and are you able to stand for more than a minute at a time?

Well, looking in the mirror, I do look pale. The last few Big Mac's just tasted like salt on bread and very dry. As for standing, you got me worried.

I think the food is duff, but the staff are just so darn pleasant, I just have to keep going back for more.

I've noticed that the staff have changed over the past few years. It's almost like they have being taking happy pills. It almost gets overbearing.

I've noticed that the staff have changed over the past few years. It's almost like they have being taking happy pills. It almost gets overbearing.

Definately changed for the better IMO. There is a kid that serves me in my local McD's on a regular basis. He has terrible erruptions on his face bless him and there is no way that I can eat the cheeseburger that he serves me, but he is just so polite. Other companys could learn a lot from the way McD's train their staff.

Definately changed for the better IMO. There is a kid that serves me in my local McD's on a regular basis. He has terrible erruptions on his face bless him and there is no way that I can eat the cheeseburger that he serves me, but he is just so polite. Other companys could learn a lot from the way McD's train their staff.

I think I know the chap. He looks like a pizza with extra, very extra peps on his face. But so very affable. Maccys have being doing a great job on the new recruits (brainwashing??) but eating this stuff has well made feel kinda unwell.

just let me know when the CIA arrests you and your children on Fargate and compels you, at gunpoint, to get money out of your pocket and go eat there. When that happens, you might have an excuse to complain about them.

Keep your hat on. Nobody forced me to eat there. I'm just stating that I went over board. And maybe it's not a good idea to eat fast dry food everyday.

Archived