Been Eating MacDonalds All Week. The Aftermath.

I don't think it's anything to do with politics. Students will eat any low priced crap. It might be due to Durham being a college based university where most students are fed in college.

But then you have to wonder why the McDonald's closed, because there's plenty of other people live in the city who aren't students and it's packed with tourists too.

I thought that Durham was full of lefties. :(

None in New York then :( On a rating of ten out of ten compared to Mac's, how would you rate 'in-and-out?' Many thanks.

Nope, only the western US. Which means you have to come visit us if you want one. Well, on a scale from one to ten, I'd rate McDonalds a 5. I'd rate In n Out 8-9. And they only do burgers. McDonalds keeps adding stuff and nothing gets done right.

I've never liked McDonalds much anyway, I'm not much of a burger person but if I do eat one, it's In n Out for me. As Harley said, they always have lines, even at midnight, especially in the summer. I have never seen that place without a line, ever.

Nope, only the western US. Which means you have to come visit us if you want one. Well, on a scale from one to ten, I'd rate McDonalds a 5. I'd rate In n Out 8-9. And they only do burgers. McDonalds keeps adding stuff and nothing gets done right.

I've never liked McDonalds much anyway, I'm not much of a burger person but if I do eat one, it's In n Out for me. As Harley said, they always have lines, even at midnight, especially in the summer. I have never seen that place without a line, ever.

I'm shocked! I normally go straight :hihi::D

There's more choice of hamburger joints in the US so McDonalds isn't the Mecca of burger lovers as it is in the rest of the world.

The best burgers for chain outlets are at In N 'Out Burger where there are always lines at any time of day. By comparison McDonalds are rubbish.

There are also loads of small family owned burger joints that dish up really good tasty burgers and french fries.

Arn't Americans thick and fat in general ?.

Had a few quid spare, so I thought what the heck. Very friendly on the drive thru, lots of 'Hello's' and 'Would you like that large' type comments. I enjoyed it. But, on reflection, I've now gone up a jeans size and feel more lazy than ever. I just feel fatter and slowed down for some reason. My health style is pretty bad as it is, but having done this for 6 days in a row has proper made me question what I eat.

Anybody go OTT on Maccys, and how do you feel?

You sound surprised that all those things have happened to you?

Surely, you realised if you ate that fatty crap you'd put weight on? And the very fact you went to the drive thru 6 days on the trot, makes you lazy.

Love the 'had a few quid spare' comment too, quality..First thing I'd do is go on a McDonald binge x

Keep your hat on. Nobody forced me to eat there. I'm just stating that I went over board. And maybe it's not a good idea to eat fast dry food everyday.

Is this thread for real?

Maybe it's not a good idea to eat fast food everyday? How old are you? of course it's not good for you, does anyone actually think it is?

Had a few quid spare, so I thought what the heck. Very friendly on the drive thru, lots of 'Hello's' and 'Would you like that large' type comments. I enjoyed it. But, on reflection, I've now gone up a jeans size and feel more lazy than ever. I just feel fatter and slowed down for some reason. My health style is pretty bad as it is, but having done this for 6 days in a row has proper made me question what I eat.

Anybody go OTT on Maccys, and how do you feel?

wouldnt eat a cackdonalds if was free, its bland and fattening and way overpriced

Archived