Been Eating MacDonalds All Week. The Aftermath.

if you google ingredients in big mac bread/bun, you will find that there are something like 40 separate ingredients in a big mac bun!

as the chips are so very thin, they have much more surface area than regular sized chips so will absorb much more fat!

if you must eat chips, buy wedges as they have the smallest surface area,so least fat content per weight.

if you google ingredients in big mac bread/bun, you will find that there are something like 40 separate ingredients in a big mac bun!

as the chips are so very thin, they have much more surface area than regular sized chips so will absorb much more fat!

if you must eat chips, buy wedges as they have the smallest surface area,so least fat content per weight.

Interesting, what is a the best healthy product they sell?

Including faecal matter:

Deciding to eat a fast-food hamburger means you have a pretty good chance of ingesting some fecal matter. Which is just not something you, the consumer, want to consider. Most fast- food purchases are made impulsively. And technologists are working in the flavor labs to keep the burgers almost addictively delicious. But anyway, now you know. There is the occasional chunk of bovine excrement mixed in there, along with the Special Sauce.

FAST FOOD NATION: The Dark Side of the All-American Meal, by Eric Schlosser. Houghton Mifflin, 356 pp.

Including faecal matter:

Deciding to eat a fast-food hamburger means you have a pretty good chance of ingesting some fecal matter. Which is just not something you, the consumer, want to consider. Most fast- food purchases are made impulsively. And technologists are working in the flavor labs to keep the burgers almost addictively delicious. But anyway, now you know. There is the occasional chunk of bovine excrement mixed in there, along with the Special Sauce.

FAST FOOD NATION: The Dark Side of the All-American Meal, by Eric Schlosser. Houghton Mifflin, 356 pp.

I thought it was all 100% beef with salt and fat added. No way I'm going back if it's got poo included.

a good friend of mine a 40 year/old Indian now weighs 130kg

when i first met him when he was 17, he weighed 75kg.

in 23 years he has put on approx 55kg, or over 2kg per year!

i remember few years back, when he was mid 90kgs in weight, he said i will not let it get past 100kg's.

since high school he has been eating EVERYDAY a minimum of one takeaway!

and that gets washed down with a large coke.

mostly been takeaway burgers, KFC etc.

in last two years has switched to veggie pizzas.

it's not that he is too dumb to know any better, he is a uni lecturer.

a good friend of mine a 40 year/old Indian now weighs 130kg

when i first met him when he was 17, he weighed 75kg.

in 23 years he has put on approx 55kg, or over 2kg per year!

i remember few years back, when he was mid 90kgs in weight, he said i will not let it get past 100kg's.

since high school he has been eating EVERYDAY a minimum of one takeaway!

and that gets washed down with a large coke.

mostly been takeaway burgers, KFC etc.

in last two years has switched to veggie pizzas.

it's not that he is too dumb to know any better, he is a uni lecturer.

Oh boy, as a side note, are Maccys big in OZ? Or considered crap, like in the USA.

mcdonalds, hungry jacks are huge here in Australia.

i eat subway, but remember their 8 wholewheat buns are actually only around 15% wholemeal, yes that's right, you are eating white bread when you buy wholewheat bread from Subway.

in America they add HFC [ HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP] to Subway, which has been strongly linked to obesity.

check the Subway website out for conformation, and before i forget the corn syrup they get from the corn..... well i'm sure your aware corn in the US is nearly all genetically modified.

mcdonalds, hungry jacks are huge here in Australia.

i eat subway, but remember their 8 wholewheat buns are actually only around 15% wholemeal, yes that's right, you are eating white bread when you buy wholewheat bread from Subway.

in America they add HFC [ HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP] to Subway, which has been strongly linked to obesity.

check the Subway website out for conformation, and before i forget the corn syrup they get from the corn..... well i'm sure your aware corn in the US is nearly all genetically modified.

Jesus, this is shocking stuff mate.

Archived