US vetoes anti Israel UN resolution

I've been reading some of your recent posts. Judging from the verbage I suspect that I have been witness to some kind of keyboard mental breakdown caused by over stress.

Are you saying that the US hasn't armed and trained the Egyptian regime/army over the last 30 years?

Are you saying that the US hasn't armed and trained the Egyptian regime/army over the last 30 years?

Yes it has. And you know why the Egyptian army unlike the other middle east countries armies showed disipline and restraint during the revolution?

It was because it was American trained, a great many of it's officers graduates of West Point Mlilitary Academy. So think on that fact a little.

Thankfully everyone on here is far-removed from the ravages of what is going on within Israel and Palestine (alphabetical order) and the way you are all expressing yourselves - look at yourselves - maybe it's a good thing.

I can understand the rage and feelings of injustice on both sides and fear that there will never be peace in the Middle East unless there is calm and willingness of some countries to mediate.

It's something like a 'war' on here at times - lets just have some humanity towards our fellow man and then there must be hope.

The why accuse someone of having a "keyboard mental breakdown" for stating the truth?

The insulting level of language and derisory comments made by that member could have had a lot to do with it.

Insults im sad to say have not been removed and are leftfor all to see.

Sheffield forum thus nailing its colours firmly to the racist mast.

The why accuse someone of having a "keyboard mental breakdown" for stating the truth?

I'm not Jewish or Muslim. I try to see the middle east situation from a non-objective point of view but when crude remarks and racial insults replace discussions then it's obvious that the poster has become emotionally overheated and needs to be told as much and again yes, the Egyptian army is armed and trained by the US and again the reason why they showed discipline and restraint was because of their training.

Bahrain on the other hand imports police from Pakistan and look what happened there

Is that a prayer? One thing for sure though if they carry on as they have been doing for the past half a century they won't be running out of enemies any time soon. In the mean time how many Israeli and Arab lives would have been lost to a politically stupid cause?

stupid cause? israel is fighting to survive.

If a war does break out your life will be seriously messed up too. Without oil which more than likely will be cut off you'll soon find out how, not just being unable to get around in a car. If its a total cut off of supplies and lasts a lengthy amount of time Europe's already dodgy economy will soon be in total ruin and collapse, food prices will skyrocket, scarcities will occur due to transportation problems and civil unrest may well follow afterwards and that's just a general idea of the consequences

Scaremongering nonsense.

The cost of motoring has been kept artificially low for ages. There is no reason why it should have any effect on society that modifies.

Archived