US vetoes anti Israel UN resolution

It doesn't say it all, it's a You Tube link that suggests some kind of moral equivelence.

wars hell, ive said that. bad things happen. ive said that. you apply this nations standards to Israel. im saying thats wrong. look at the conflict in context. oh and try to answer my other posts.

wars hell, ive said that. bad things happen. ive said that. you apply this nations standards to Israel. im saying thats wrong. look at the conflict in context. oh and try to answer my other posts.

You've posted the same link three times now, your link doesn't "Say it all" it merely implies a kind of moral equivelence that makes no sense, you don't justify the murder of children by saying "The other side do the same!".

Otherwise the terrorists have won.

No, in the examples I gave the children were doing NOTHING suspicious, or wrong, or threatening.

In many cases they were simply walking to school and the IDF shot them in the head.

I'm asking you to explain this without posting nonsense about the children being involved in acts of terror, that's a disgraceful slander against them.

You can only take collective responsibility so far Mike. If you defend shooting children because some other children, elsewhere, in a different spatial temporal reality may have been involved as human shields, then you are giving carte blanche to any attack on any Israeli civilian.

You see how the cycle of hate revolves?

cycle of hate? they will hate jews until the religion they follow tells them not to hate jews. when will that happen?

cycle of hate? they will hate jews until the religion they follow tells them not to hate jews. when will that happen?

Islam does not teach muslims to hate jews.

Christians are not taught that jews killed jesus.

What you are doing is taking extremists and using them to malign an entire religion, which is very silly and prejudiced.

Israel does NOT observe international conventions on human rights and the rule of law,its a rogue state which is propped up by the US due to the massive Jewish lobby in congress.

Wrong, as usual. It's the only democracy in the Middle East, watching with trepidation as each Arab dictatorship falls to bits.

Archived