Jamie Oliver, chef extra ordinaire.

not a fan at all:

my daughters school was used on the school dinners programme, nasty little man.

buttered the kids up then when the programme aired we couldnt let them watch the whole show because he used the F word so often, even referred to us parents as <REMOVED> idiots who had no idea about food:loopy::loopy:

what a tosser!

30 minute meals,? he stole the idea when he was over in the US last year, AMerican Rahcael Ray became famous over 10 years ago staring her 30 min meal TV show, then went on the write her 30 min meal cook books and sh'e still going strong, she became famous cooking basic meals and refuses to be called a chef, she's a cook not a chef.

1,377,185 books sold to date so some people are using it.:huh:

That doesn't negate the fact that I thought it was crap but then I'm probably not who its targeted at as it seems to be a bit upmarket. Too many fancy, and sometimes expensive ingredients and too much salad! :hihi: Anyone can do a salad with spicy prawns in under 30 minutes.

The comedian Al Murray sums him up "Sausages with ROCKET! What a $&%$

That doesn't negate the fact that I thought it was crap but then I'm probably not who its targeted at as it seems to be a bit upmarket. Too many fancy, and sometimes expensive ingredients and too much salad! :hihi: Anyone can do a salad with spicy prawns in under 30 minutes.

The comedian Al Murray sums him up "Sausages with ROCKET! What a $&%$

Upmarket? My OH got it for basic meals, the recipes tend to use things that most people WOULD have.

I think it's pretty good.

Edit: I also find Al Murray the most irritating, disgusting man that ever existed.

Archived