Will civil war break out in the UK?

If people join the workforce earlier instead of spending a dozen years on the dole thier wage might not be **** ?

It always seems to be somebody else's fault.

dies that include the people that have worked at the factory since they were 16 back in the 70s / early 80s and still there and still get paid the same as everybody else??

or is it purely a slight at me?

You have used your personal position as proof I am a liar, is that what you are saying?

The simple fact is the "rich" are the ones who encouraged immigration for one reason only and that was to get richer.

again, im the ONLY one whos posted "proof" through personal experience, have you posted "proof" or purely going on what you THINK is fact?

1. Why should I care about a person who wont listen?

2. You're the one with a problem in that you make assumptions, this is not about hating anyone or scapegoating them.

3. I see so anytime we see you bleating about some subject we are safe in the knowledge you are only capable of looking only as far as the length of your nose.

1: i aint the only one not listening, seems we're BOTH tied up in our viewpoints

2: course its scapegoating when its simply not true, just carrying the blame

3: again i aint the only one that can see as far as their nose

With the religious tension that's kicking off and where in the country do you think it will start?

Dont know where abouts you live but cant seem to grasp where you are coming from.

I was at a great event last night in Nether Edge. A very diverse community. The food was Indian but the people who attended were from all aspects of our community. It was great to get everyone together for some community bonding!

We had African drumming and someone playing a violin and everyone seemed to join in.

Dont know where abouts you live but cant seem to grasp where you are coming from.

I was at a great event last night in Nether Edge. A very diverse community. The food was Indian but the people who attended were from all aspects of our community. It was great to get everyone together for some community bonding!

We had African drumming and someone playing a violin and everyone seemed to join in.

Indeed. I think when the riots start it will be in response to the ConDems cuts and bankers bonuses.

Archived