Will civil war break out in the UK?

Oh I see where this is going, even something reported in the media and in some cases with filmcrew to hand still doesn't trump your alleged experience. Unlucky for you then that the building site examples were personal observation.

What's your next excuse going to be?

what i was getting at is, those examples dont even prove its immigration that is forcing wages down, surely the workers sacked would be on minimum wage or above and the poles brought in would be no less than minimum wage? (whats legally allowable in this country?)

as has been said weve had a moracan, pole and an egyptian in my factory and they all get paid the same as everybody else

The Biritish workers were laid off and the Poles employed the next day on a lower wage. There's your proof.

1: lower than minimum wage?

2: that DOESNT prove its a countrywide policy, ive already proved 1 factory that it DOESNT happen at, so its one or a couple of greedy bosses rathert han some massive countrywide conspiracy?

2: that DOESNT prove its a countrywide policy, ive already proved 1 factory that it DOESNT happen at, so its one or a couple of greedy bosses rathert han some massive countrywide conspiracy?

I find it hard to believe that you genuinely cant grasp this. Say A job is worth £10 an hour. A group of people say 'we will do that job for minimum wage only' then the employer will employ them and pay less, regardless of the fact it is now worth minimum wage it is still a reduction in value of the job. Whats so hard to understand about that?

What's minimum wage got to do with it, we are talking about all professions here.

Your example was from the 70s wasn't it 40 odd years ago?

Another example, an Interior designer who works with rock stars was telling me how wonderful it was to get such cheap labour for his projects. My reponse was along the lines of let's see how you feel when we employ an immigrant to do his job.

have I trumped you yet or do i have to conduct countrywide surveys to prove that your alleged experience back in the 70s is not relevant to today?

Alternatively you can prove to me that your experiences are countrywide. Where is your proof this is the case?

Yes a civil war wool benefit the rich elite , keep every one fighting at the bottom and the banking cartel keep on getting richer !

Banker boneses is a small issue comprared to compound Interest we the public must pay to the banks every time money is created by the bank of england

However I see a real possibilty of a religious civil war here , all u need too do is take away peoples jobs , security , homes cause a dirty bomb to go off some were in London , blame it on Muslims and hey presto !

Let's no forget world history , democratic governments in the past have waged ethinic cleansing by the use of propaganda on the general public

With the religious tension that's kicking off and where in the country do you think it will start?

civil war or riots will break out in uk anytime soon but we must be sensible and remember 11am to 11 30am is tea break 12pm to 1pm is lunch 2pm to 2 30pm is afternoon tea break 3pm fag break 3 30pm home wash pub so if we can arrange a riot around these times that should be fine

civil war or riots will break out in uk anytime soon but we must be sensible and remember 11am to 11 30am is tea break 12pm to 1pm is lunch 2pm to 2 30pm is afternoon tea break 3pm fag break 3 30pm home wash pub so if we can arrange a riot around these times that should be fine

TUESDAYS OFF RIOTING!!!!

(Yoga)

I find it hard to believe that you genuinely cant grasp this. Say A job is worth £10 an hour. A group of people say 'we will do that job for minimum wage only' then the employer will employ them and pay less, regardless of the fact it is now worth minimum wage it is still a reduction in value of the job. Whats so hard to understand about that?

What's minimum wage got to do with it, we are talking about all professions here.

Your example was from the 70s wasn't it 40 odd years ago?

Another example, an Interior designer who works with rock stars was telling me how wonderful it was to get such cheap labour for his projects. My reponse was along the lines of let's see how you feel when we employ an immigrant to do his job.

have I trumped you yet or do i have to conduct countrywide surveys to prove that your alleged experience back in the 70s is not relevant to today?

Alternatively you can prove to me that your experiences are countrywide. Where is your proof this is the case?

sigh

my personal experience is not from the 70s, its from now (well ive been there 6 years) and as far as im aware always paid **** wage, from when it started in the 70s

as for your job for 10 pound an hour, how many "normal people" jobs pay £10 an hour as the vast majority i see listed in the paper are minimum wage, £6 an hour

and i DONT believe its due to the immigrant effect, just greedy bosses

as for your last point streamline, looks like we hit a rock ages ago, niether can go anywhere

Archived