Will civil war break out in the UK?

streamline, when Poland acceded to the EU in 2004 we had a million unemployed in this country. Upwards of half a million Poles came her and found jobs. What does that tell you?

It tells me that the Poles were prepared to take jobs that the "Brits" were not prepared to do for the money and completely agrees with my point that immigration is used to supress wages.

By all means give your reasoning because I'd be interested to see what it told you and I'm sure lot of others who will be looking in.

It tells me that the Poles were prepared to take jobs that the "Brits" were not prepared to do for the money and completely agrees with my point that immigration is used to supress wages.

i believe in half your statement

"the Poles were prepared to take jobs that the "Brits" were not prepared to do"

and according to jamie oliver they work damn hard and arent as "wet" about things as young brits

indeed the pole, moracan and egyptian we had at work worked damn hard too

sigh

my personal experience is not from the 70s, its from now (well ive been there 6 years) and as far as im aware always paid **** wage, from when it started in the 70s

as for your job for 10 pound an hour, how many "normal people" jobs pay £10 an hour as the vast majority i see listed in the paper are minimum wage, £6 an hour

and i DONT believe its due to the immigrant effect, just greedy bosses

as for your last point streamline, looks like we hit a rock ages ago, niether can go anywhere

And what do greedy bosses do, they employ the cheapest labour they can get, do they not, but the minute immigration is mentioned as a way to do this suddenly this can't be the case, how could this possibly be, all immigrants benefit this country. LOL

And what do greedy bosses do, they employ the cheapest labour they can get, do they not, but the minute immigration is mentioned as a way to do this suddenly this can't be the case, how could this possibly be, all immigrants benefit this country. LOL

yes they get the cheapest labour they can.whether its immigrants or english people, they CANT pay lower than minimum wage? thousands of english people are on minimum wage

i believe in half your statement

"the Poles were prepared to take jobs that the "Brits" were not prepared to do"

and according to jamie oliver they work damn hard and arent as "wet" about things as young brits

indeed the pole, moracan and egyptian we had at work worked damn hard too

Ok so now the truth is starting to emerge finally.

They work harder for the same pay.

You are such a clown and just revealed yoursefl as a closet racist. Ask all these hard working fellows why they came to this country in the first place.

And ask yourself why no Brits are moving to the countries the immigrants came from.

Ok so now the truth is starting to emerge finally.

They work harder for the same pay.

You are such a clown and just revealed yoursefl as a closet racist. Ask all these hard working fellows why they came to this country in the first place.

And ask yourself why no Brits are moving to the countries the immigrants came from.

eh?

you really are an idiot

With the religious tension that's kicking off and where in the country do you think it will start?

Which tensions are you speaking of?

Also if it did "kick off" just who are you expecting it to be? ie. X vs Y

Streamline.... you're calling Mel a rascist? :loopy:

Archived