Will civil war break out in the UK?

And what do greedy bosses do, they employ the cheapest labour they can get, do they not, but the minute immigration is mentioned as a way to do this suddenly this can't be the case, how could this possibly be, all immigrants benefit this country. LOL

Mass, unskilled immigration is of great benefit to the economy but the extra strain on public services is NOT beneficial to society.

Mass immigration causes:

· Housing price inflation (good for landlords)

· Extra strain on NHS (the immigrants are all dropping sprogs...)

· Extra strain on schools (...who need schooling)

· Extra strain on Police (inevitable culture clashes)

· Wage deflation (Eastern Europeans will work for pennies, British families can't afford to)

· Native jobless to stay on benefits (because low wages make them better off that way)

x

It tells me that the Poles were prepared to take jobs that the "Brits" were not prepared to do for the money and completely agrees with my point that immigration is used to supress wages.

By all means give your reasoning because I'd be interested to see what it told you and I'm sure lot of others who will be looking in.

Britain would have seen slower growth and higher inflation, had it not been for the recent wave of immigration, a report has said.

The Ernst and Young ITEM Club also said the UK would grow by 3% a year if immigration continued to rise at the same rate as in the past two years...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7149258.stm

And low inflation was achieved by keeping a lid on wage rises.

The ITEM Club estimates 1.5 million immigrants have arrived since 1997.

"Foreign workers come to the UK and obviously help us push up production levels," Professor Peter Spencer, chief economic adviser to the ITEM Club, told the BBC.

"They also help keep the lid on inflation."

Archived