Will civil war break out in the UK?

If you employed two people, one a Brit who phoned in sick because he "had a bit of a cold" and one a Pole who cheerfully did the work far better, would you be racist for keeping the Pole on?

Sorry, not with you here. You are creating a scenario in which you make out the Brit is skiving but there is a Pole who despite having AIDS is still willing to work.

Are you racist?

Hang on...

Are you quoting Spindrift to try and prove Mel racist?

...and in Spindrift's defence, saying "Employers prefer workers from new EU states to 'lazy' Britons" isn't racist, I'm sure Employers prefer workers from anywhere rather than lazy people.

If he'd said "Employers prefer workers from new EU states to Britons, who are all lazy" then you might have a leg to stand on by calling him racist.

sigh, i posted it cos somebody whos in the know said it, nothing to do with me, i dont employ people

You posted it because you don't like to lose arguements. One of your recent posts you claimed the mainstream media was off limts, now it suits your agenda the goalposts shift.

No surprises there then.

LOL sorry but this conjured an image of you smashing the keyboard about in protest, had me in stitches :hihi:

Ha ha!

There's too much gainsaying on here.

Sometimes the Venn Diagrams of otherwise bitterly opposed posters have an interesting overlapping shaded area!

You posted it because you don't like to lose arguements. One of your recent posts you claimed the mainstream media was off limts, now it suits your agenda the goalposts shift.

No surprises there then.

off limits?

ive said i dont believe EVERYTHING i read, not quite the same is it?

Archived