Will civil war break out in the UK?

Er just as long as you aren't bothered by other races or religions that are allowed to emigrate to this country by the rich to keep wages down..

It really is that simple..

Would they have the opportunity to bring in 'the forrins' if our own wonderful, tennacious British, out of work, prospective candidates could drag themselves away from their paid for houses, Jeremy Kyle and the mentality of "I'm too good for that me, let an African do it!".

How simple is that?

because it ISNT, its a fallacy.

my wage is **** but its NOTHING to do with black people, muslims or immigrants......its the companys fault pure and simple.

our company has barely had any immigrants or none whites there in its history, and its been going since the 70s

Sorry but I don't recall this thread being about a personal issue but more of a general one.

because it ISNT, its a fallacy.

my wage is **** but its NOTHING to do with black people, muslims or immigrants......its the companys fault pure and simple.

our company has barely had any immigrants or none whites there in its history, and its been going since the 70s

Eastern Europeans and asylum seekers are modern day <REMOVED>.

By that I mean, a modern day second class.

Eastern Europeans lack the social safety net and must work for a pittance.

Meanwhile, we have asylum seekers, who are treat like citizens but barred from working, 'forced doleys'.

All of this makes an unhealthy society.

A blanket ban on work would be a bad idea.

Removing the social safety net would be too.

Giving everyone the right to work and a social safety net would be fair and just. It would also limit the extreme low wages at the bottom end of the labour market.

Eastern Europeans and asylum seekers are modern day <REMOVED>.

By that I mean, a modern day second class.

Eastern Europeans lack the social safety net and must work for a pittance.

Meanwhile, we have asylum seekers, who are treat like citizens but barred from working, 'forced doleys'.

All of this makes an unhealthy society.

A blanket ban on work would be a bad idea.

Removing the social safety net would be too.

Giving everyone the right to work and a social safety net would be fair and just. It would also limit the extreme low wages at the bottom end of the labour market.

the majority of us work for a pittance, whos fault is it? the rich NOT immigrants.

Archived