Will civil war break out in the UK?

the thing is. therell only be a civil war if people want it and the people that want it most are the ones with most to gain from it

groups like the bnp / edl

and extremist muslim etc groups

so your playing right into their grubby little hands

Both the EDL and MDL are lower lower class, they should work together to improve their lot and move up a notch. That would scare the sh¦t out of the government!

No one but you, you fool. You allow the rich to write the rules that allow immigrants in hence you will have to compete but your like a turkey voting for christmas.

oh give over with the immigrants spiel, its just not true

as i said (which you refuse to acknowledge) my compaines been going since 1971.........before the majority of all this mass immigration stuff.

and pays minimum wage............god knows what the wages were pre minimum wage.

while ive been there, nearly 7 years, we've had 1 egyption, 1 pole and 1 moraccan

ALL good workers might i add, and paid the same as every other member of staff...........minimum wage.

as i said (which you refuse to acknowledge) my compaines been going since 1971.........before the majority of all this mass immigration stuff.

and pays minimum wage............god knows what the wages were pre minimum wage.

while ive been there, nearly 7 years, we've had 1 egyption, 1 pole and 1 moraccan

ALL good workers might i add, and paid the same as every other member of staff...........minimum wage.

I used to sit opposite a bloke who moaned and moaned about all the foreigners coming over and taking our jobs.... in the middle of a massive open plan office full of white British people. He was a <REMOVED>.

I guarantee they absolutely love mugs like you. LOL

oh give over

so we get service cuts, wage freezes / cuts, people losing their jobs

yet the bankers get nice fat bonuses and buy champagne and porsches BUT its STILL the fault of immigrants???

come on talk sense

the majority of us, and immigrants are the same..we ALL get shafted

Seriously I'm not interested in your personal predicatment. That just makes me laugh thinking how you have suffered so long and yet you still can't manage to connect the dots.

no I mean with religious tension that's kicking off in general in the UK.

Where's this then?

nowt changes does it?

Not really (just the thread titles - though not always):hihi:

Is marrying other races legal? From newspaper reports I'd assumed sex with horses, dolphins & other animals was taboo.

You're confusing race and species.

Don't think so.

I know so.

Seriously I'm not interested in your personal predicatment. That just makes me laugh thinking how you have suffered so long and yet you still can't manage to connect the dots.

no you dont because

1: you dont care

2: your one track minded and hate immigrants who are a nice scapegoat

3: as i said previously my "predicament" blows your whole arguement out of the water so you like to carry on in your little dreamworld

oh give over

so we get service cuts, wage freezes / cuts, people losing their jobs

yet the bankers get nice fat bonuses and buy champagne and porsches BUT its STILL the fault of immigrants???

come on talk sense

the majority of us, and immigrants are the same..we ALL get shafted

Hypotheticaly, did the rich decide that you should fall into a dead end job while some of your peers went on to better things? Did the rich take away your ambition or did you never have any in the first place? What do you really think seperates you from the rich other than money and drive?

Hypotheticaly, did the rich decide that you should fall into a dead end job while some of your peers went on to better things? Did the rich take away your ambition or did you never have any in the first place? What do you really think seperates you from the rich other than money and drive?

A little bit of luck.;)

Archived