Will civil war break out in the UK?

Hypotheticaly, did the rich decide that you should fall into a dead end job while some of your peers went on to better things? Did the rich take away your ambition or did you never have any in the first place? What do you really think seperates you from the rich other than money and drive?

am i the only person in this position? no

are their actually people worse off than me? yes

its not about me and what my position is............its about whether its immigrants faults, my point is..............no it isnt

but as its been proved its a lie, the arguements now been turned onto me

as usual im the ONLY one whos used personal experience as "proof" and gets attacked for it, i dont see either you or streamline giving personal experience for your views, just the usual half truths, lies and prejidiced guesswork

am i the only person in this position? no

are their actually people worse off than me? yes

its not about me and what my position is............its about whether its immigrants faults, my point is..............no it isnt

but as its been proved its a lie, the arguements now been turned onto me

Many of us have allready stated that a civil war will not happen because of race. You are saying that a civil war will take place between the rich and the poor. You have turned the argument onto yourself, have you not? :hihi:;)

What do you (or your dictionary) consider a "major division"?

My dictionary goes a little deeper (the bold answers your question)...

race

· n.

1 each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics. > racial origin or distinction. > an ethnic group. > a group descended from a common ancestor.

People have been saying for yrs that civil war is going to happen,it NEVER will we British take it all on the chin we are too soft now to kick off.

Have to say that is my feeling also.

Ok we have isolated protects etc.... but to take to the streets as part of a revolution.... it just doesn't seem like we've got it in us....

A civil war would involve millions of people. What you describe (which wouldn't happen anyway....) would involve hundreds at the most. More of civil scuffle.

These civil scuffles are already happening on a regular basis and now involve thousands.

The tension is there especially in some areas of the country you can see it.

might have something to do with this countries foreign policy of supporting Israel and engaging in racist wars in Muslim countries and the British media constantly portraying Muslims as blood thirsty violent extremists and suicide bombers in order to justify the British governments crimes against humanity in Muslim countries.

Got nothing to do with it. Does Russia support Israel, does China, does Nigeria, does Sudan and does just about every other country in the world?

Archived