Will civil war break out in the UK?

Got nothing to do with it. Does Russia support Israel, does China, does Nigeria, does Sudan and does just about every other country in the world?

did the UK have religious tension in the 1990s?

face facts the religious tension is government and media created.

Divide and conquer

World history has shown that rich and powerful men always use thief influnce and power to benefit then selves !

Have people Realy forgotten that !

The world elite control and own majority of wealth on this planet !

Research . Bilderberg group, trilateral comission , bohemian grove , international banking caretel !

With the religious tension that's kicking off and where in the country do you think it will start?

Dronfield, Derbyshire most likely. Likely to end there too.

And we allow these people to ply their taxis safely on our streets, what a nivce way to say thank you.

Only if you believe the bullstuff you've just read.

Is marrying other races legal? From newspaper reports I'd assumed sex with horses, dolphins & other animals was taboo. I also doubt very much if any pregnancies will occur as a result of such dubious behavior.

You really are out of your depth. Get an education and then come back.

Divide and conquer

World history has shown that rich and powerful men always use thief influnce and power to benefit then selves !

Have people Realy forgotten that !

The world elite control and own majority of wealth on this planet !

Research . Bilderberg group, trilateral comission , bohemian grove , international banking caretel !

absolutely but most of the people on here arguing that Muslims are the cause of the tension are in fact supporters of the elite.

Only if you believe the bullstuff you've just read.

About what the taxi driver said to me? Well sorry but it's true. Have a look at my posts and you'll see that I've got no agenda that would lead me to make it up. I've spoken out about the BNP, EDL, racism, and Islamophobia. Doesn't change the fact that I once sat in the back of some nutter's taxi!

These civil scuffles are already happening on a regular basis and now involve thousands.

The tension is there especially in some areas of the country you can see it.

My bold

When and where, please?? Links to news coverage of these scuffles would be helpful, as I can't seem to recall them.

About what the taxi driver said to me? Well sorry but it's true. Have a look at my posts and you'll see that I've got no agenda that would lead me to make it up. I've spoken out about the BNP, EDL, racism, and Islamophobia. Doesn't change the fact that I once sat in the back of some nutter's taxi!
My bold

Since you acknowledge the taxi driver was a nutter, then why on earth do you take his comments about a war seriously???

My bold

Since you acknowledge the taxi driver was a nutter, then why on earth do you take his comments about a war seriously???

If you read what I said at the start of this thread you'll see that I didn't take them seriously!! You should make the effort to see the context before jumping to conclusions.

Archived