Hillsborough Leisure Centre closed tonight (14/10/05)

Lestat

HLC is closed for the evening tonight as the builders working opposite have hit a water mains and disrupted supply to the centre.

There are no showers, toilets etc... and all classes, training sessions, swimming have been postponed.

Dont have a wasted journey:(

Yeah, saw all the water gushing out of a hole in the ground when I drove past about quarter to five. There wasn't a soul nearby it so wondered if it had only just happened, if those responsible had run away panicking or if it was deliberate - I know they often chuck water around at demolition sites. It looked impressive anyway. :thumbsup:

Yeah I got a phone call half an hour ago from my Karate instructor saying that wasn't a class tonight.

But I wasn't going anyway due to having cold still, but he thinks I've got a hangover, he's a bit crackers like that :lol:

Originally posted by Rich

Yeah I got a phone call half an hour ago from my Karate instructor saying that wasn't a class tonight.

But I wasn't going anyway due to having cold still, but he thinks I've got a hangover, he's a bit crackers like that :lol:

Is that 'Andy' by any chance? . . . dont you think he looks like the guy doing Karate in the WKD adverts?. . . . 'Finger' :hihi:

Originally posted by Lestat

Is that 'Andy' by any chance? . . . dont you think he looks like the guy doing Karate in the WKD adverts?. . . . 'Finger' :hihi:

No they call him Barry actually, Barry Brogan... I don't think I know 'Andy'.

Archived