What to do.. HELP!

I have no idea what to do! I deffo want to get married ASAP.. August booked in at reg office... but I cannot find a reception venue that suits me. Been back to look at Ski Village with the OH and he's not keen... he prefers Netheredge Hotel and so do I after a 2nd look but I am still not feeling it in any of the places....

I always wanted somewhere pretty... abroad if am honest but since that's not an option (couldn't afford to pay for others to go and they can't afford it themselves).. but it's not looking likely.

I feel like cancelling it!!! But I cant afford my 'ideal' wedding and I don't weant to wait years either.

Hi

We had are wedding day at Handsworth Rectory. You can have all day there or just evening do. There doing a offer at min evening reception £135 for 100 people. It a beautiful venue and as a lovely feel. It on main bus route too even though it a way out. All our guest found it easy to get there. http://www.orh.org.uk/weddings

This was one of the most reasonable and nicest venues we found.

What sort of budget do you have and what can of thing you looking for ?

Good luck Hun organizing a wedding is very stressful but it will be all worth in end. :)

P.S you can afford a dream wedding on a small budget. You need to be ruthless make a list of what you want and the work out weather it really necessary. When I did this i realized that things I thought were important were not really that important. We cut back on a lot and I did not miss them.

Wedding rings for example people spend loads we got cheaper one and will replace them eventually well that plan but I am now attached to my wedding ring.

Call on friends and family skills. My best friend made our cake and we got b friends Grandad to do photos.

Hope this helps a bit.

Archived