People begging for free items

I have to agree with the OP,

Beg -

1. To ask for as charity

Charity -

1. Provision of help or relief to the poor.

If people are asking for free clothes for their kids I presume they're poor. Which means the OP is right by definition.

A lot of the time though it's not even clothes, I've seen many like "Hey I need a laptop for free for my kid to do his homework on please thanks". Bit ridiculous.

I mean in my personal opinion, if somebody has advertised something for free then fine but, actually asking people for their stuff for free...? Bit questionable.

Exactly, I was always taught, if you can't afford something wait until you can to buy it (within reason of course before anyone starts going on about mortgages) It just seems like such an odd thing to beg for things like this.

I whole heartedly agree with these posts but....yes theres a but...what about the one on sf then today? wanted things to do a car boot with? no mention of who or what they are doing the car boot for just wanted stuff to do a car boot!

I just had a look for that, how strange. I though a carboot was something you did to get rid of junk?

Archived