Info about Cleethorpes required, please?

To be honest, the kids enjoy the arcades as much as anything.

I was thinking a different environment for a day, maybe arcades for the kids, fish and chips, donuts, a little walk, etc

Do you think Cleethorpes can deliver in February? Otherwise, I'd be grateful of any other suggestions. Thank you.

Further away, but what about Whitby or Scarborough?

Was there last Sunday!

Empty!

The Market was open at the end of the prom.

Nothing really til you get to the pier! Few arcades, donkeys was out!

Shops closed around the Market place as where we parked for the hour there!

I would go somewhere geared towards kids half term! Some theme parks are open!

To be honest, the kids enjoy the arcades as much as anything.

I was thinking a different environment for a day, maybe arcades for the kids, fish and chips, donuts, a little walk, etc

Do you think Cleethorpes can deliver in February? Otherwise, I'd be grateful of any other suggestions. Thank you.

matlock baths always handy to pass a few hours on, a few arcades, playground, fish n chips etc.

or chatsworth adventure playground & farm, take a picnic and spend the day(or till you're too cold lol ) running riot with the kids!

Thinking about taking the family to Cleethorpes for the day during half term. Will there be much/anything to do in February? (Yes I know it will be cold!) Or will everything be closed? Does anyone have any recommendations/ideas for things to do in or near Cleethorpes? I think I was about 8 years old the last time I went!

Many thanks.

Best recommendation don't go there especially at this time of year as season hasn't started yet and it's a dead hole at best of times. You won't find many seaside places open apart from maybe Blackpool:D

Went to Cleethorpes for a day out two years ago, what a tip, what a complete rubbish dump, but the whole effect is spoilt by as very nice modern library, that has a hot drinks machine and clean toilets.

I was last in Cleethorpes in 1981/2 and had a great time, but it doesn't look as though anything much has been done to it since.

Archived