Nazi Style Guide

Nagel

If they are going to represent you, they expect you to be whatever they say you are...

Management represents a band. The record company puts out however many singles/albums the band is signed to them for.

Apart from a few manufactured bands, most bands have a name and a following by the time they get to sign a deal. At the moment I can't think of one band who's name has been changed by their record company.

John X

Management represents a band. The record company puts out however many singles/albums the band is signed to them for.

Apart from a few manufactured bands, most bands have a name and a following by the time they get to sign a deal. At the moment I can't think of one band who's name has been changed by their record company.

John X

Ok one of the biggest for you..a band called The Pendeltones didnt know that the record company had changed their name until they received their first batch of singles from them ,they were surprised to see records called Surfin by ..The Beach Boys.

John X

You have a rosey impression of the music industry - I like it! However, loads of people have to change their dress, their target audience, their names (even their own names) their ages... I could go on... The bands I am thinking of aren't maufactured either, indie and rock bands... If you want the contract enough, you will change - that's just how life is, but that doesn't stop me wishing it was more like how you see things :)

X

Archived