What's the crack here.

Digsy

I was talking to a lad the other day who said he'd gotten himself into a spot of bother at work and the police (pco's) were after him with a psychiatrist to have him committed.

Does this really happen, I mean do the police take psychiatrists with them to have people committed?

I have to wait months to see a therapist/psychiatrist.

Wow I don't want to appear to be whining or whinging, but this week more than any could I have used some professional help but I have to wait months between visits, due to backlogs.

Not that I'm going to, but it says to me that if I start hurting people I'll get help sooner.

In the words of Harry Hill (T.V. burps is on now) "That's not right, blah blah blah I've got a chest freezer in mine".

I should have named this thread "What's the quack here".

i dont think they have them with them on an arrest as such, but when somebody gets arrested they get them seen by a psychiatrist and can section them

Things would have to be pretty serious for them to bring the psychiatrist along in the first instance. A report of somebody wandering aimlessly around Meadowhall carrying a machine-gun and chewing a stick, might do it.

Things would have to be pretty serious for them to bring the psychiatrist along in the first instance. A report of somebody wandering aimlessly around Meadowhall carrying a machine-gun and chewing a stick, might do it.

lol @ chewing a stick

pants on head and pencils up nose maybe?

You know that might just work.

Herd all them shoppers out like cattle.

What was it the Milliband brothers say, "you don't shout fire in a crowded cinema".

Nope you play cowboy in a crowded shopping centre with a semi-automatic instead it's much more fun.

Hoooya.

Digsy runs off to put on his dungarees, hill billy boots and whip.

Archived