Under 25's on the forum?

canz

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent Orange

Yes, I have said how old I am. I am not scared to admit it. I definitely can give you young uns a run for your money.

I best you can give us a run for our money in that fancy mobility scooter :hihi:

I agree but don't quite understand the reason if this thread :/

Oh and I'm 28 :)

The reason of the thread is to find out just how many people are under 25 who come on forum and also i did have another thread asking if anyone under that age fancied doing a meet as i dont really fancy goin to a meet full of ''old ens'' But my threads got merged together and here we are now :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent Orange

Yes, I have said how old I am. I am not scared to admit it. I definitely can give you young uns a run for your money.

I best you can give us a run for our money in that fancy mobility scooter :hihi:

The reason of the thread is to find out just how many people are under 25 who come on forum and also i did have another thread asking if anyone under that age fancied doing a meet as i dont really fancy goin to a meet full of ''old ens'' But my threads got merged together and here we are now :)

Cheeky sod. I will have you know, I can outrun most youngsters... as proven in my recent fitness test. I think they are the ones with the mobility problems ;):D

Archived