My partner doesn't half come out with some rubbish

Kit!

There's left-over home-made pizza in the fridge, therefore 'I have to eat it'. 'I thought you'd finished eating?' (after i'd just placed my knife & fork down on my plate for a rest),....only for Him to whisk my plate away to finish off my meal for himself.... 'It must've been a "bad pint"' after disappearing for an hour from the pub to be slightly 'Ill'....

Ladies......Give us your best! X :hihi

There's left-over home-made pizza in the fridge, therefore 'I have to eat it'. 'I thought you'd finished eating?' (after i'd just placed my knife & fork down on my plate for a rest),....only for Him to whisk my plate away to finish off my meal for himself.... 'It must've been a "bad pint"' after disappearing for an hour from the pub to be slightly 'Ill'....

Ladies......Give us your best! X :hihi

Oi! I'll get my own back you know!

Mine had an overheating ford kak. She made many silly school girl errors and I cant believe that I didnt make more effort to chase her up. However when working on it one night (she assured me she had some anti freeze and was topping up the car with water and anti freeze as it was in the cold snap) I went to retrieve said anti freeze from the boot only to discover screen wash - the same thing according to her

Mine had an overheating ford kak. She made many silly school girl errors and I cant believe that I didnt make more effort to chase her up. However when working on it one night (she assured me she had some anti freeze and was topping up the car with water and anti freeze as it was in the cold snap) I went to retrieve said anti freeze from the boot only to discover screen wash - the same thing according to her

:hihi::hihi:Nice one.

Archived