Religion vs. Logic

Nagel

Yeah, but didn't the police and that unfortunate subsequent court appearance put a stop to all that? :)

I don't know much about the law but that could be libellous. I suggest you ask a moderator to remove that comment.

Besides which there have been numerous warnings about attacking the poster. At the very least you should be banned.

That is atheist lack of logic.

God is love, I cannot show you love (actually I can) and I can show you the result of love. :)

You mean like the religious who call for respect, yet disrespect others; like this?

What a poor analogy.

You soon get used to them (complete with all their flaws).

"As you say, there is nothing false there."

You claimed false logic was used.

Now you're saying the opposite.:loopy:

When it starts getting personal I shall leave the thread. Bye.

Then why did you continue to post after posting (and where has anyone "got personal"):

That is atheist lack of logic.

Which is clearly an attack on atheists, on a thread that had not mentioned atheism until you decided that this thread should be diverted.

You would think so using the logic of Graham or anyone else professing God is love.

That is a personal comment and is not what I think, it also insults my logic. Quite obviously everyone is able to love.

People have been banned for making personal comments.

So you are saying energy can exist on its own?

Of course it can, do you think it can only exist as petrol?

I am saying energy comes from somewhere or something like petrol or the sun, in other words energy needs a source like a power station.

No you weren't. You were saying that god is love and because we can't measure love we can't measure god.

It's a variation on the theme of "I'm not going to give you any evidence, you just have to believe me".

So let me ask you where the energy came from for the Big Bang? What was the source?

I've no idea, and neither do you.

I don't know much about the law but that could be libellous. I suggest you ask a moderator to remove that comment.

Besides which there have been numerous warnings about attacking the poster. At the very least you should be banned.

At the very least you should get a sense of humour :hihi:

Archived