Muslims in the armed forces

Pick n mix...for every verse you have quoted there Im sure there can be others preaching hatred and the like,you talk about the actions of the minority yet the post was about readings from the Koran, again pick n mix to suit.

Heres a few for you to be going on with I believe there are quite a few more and are known as "The verses of hate"

Here is just a sample of Mohammad’s revelations:

Everything Those Infidels Have Everywhere In the World Already Belongs to the Muslims, Take It

Qur’an 33.27 And He made you heirs to their land and their dwellings and their property, and (to) a land which you have not yet trodden, and Allah has power over all things.

Qur’an 21:44 Do they see Us advancing, gradually reducing the land (in their control), curtailing its borders on all sides? It is they who will be overcome. NOTE: Political Correctness and Multiculturalism has proven to be the most powerful weapon for the advancement of Dar al-Islam since 1945.

About Those Annoying Non-Believers (Infidels, Pagans, Jews, Christians, etc.)

Qur’an 9:123 “murder them and treat them harshly”

Qur’an 3.28 Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully; and Allah makes you cautious of (retribution from) Himself; and to Allah is the eventual coming.

NOTE: By ‘guarding carefully’, a Muslim should deceive the infidel. Acting as a friend is fine as long as it is to benefit the Muslim and protect Islam.

Qur’an 3:56 “As for those disbelieving infidels, I will punish them with a terrible agony in this world and the next. They have no one to help or save them.”

Qur’an 4.89 They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah’s way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

Qur’an 5:51 “Muslims, do not make friends with any but your own people.”

Qur’an 5:72 “They are surely infidels who say; ‘God is the Christ, the Messiah, the son of Mary.”

Note the highlighted verse...sorta says it all in 1 sentence doesnt it

Pick n mix...for every verse you have quoted there Im sure there can be others preaching hatred and the like,you talk about the actions of the minority yet the post was about readings from the Koran, again pick n mix to suit.

Same as with the bible.

You are showing your prejudice by slagging off all muslims based on the actions of a tiny minority.

Not true Christianity began with the life of Jesus Christ,Muhammed was about 600 years later however

"Muslims do not view Muhammad as the creator of Islam, but instead regard him as the last messenger of God, through which the Qur'an was revealed. Muslims view Muhammad as the restorer of the original, uncorrupted monotheistic faith of Adam,"

So I would say they are both about the same age...unless Iv got my Adams mixed up.

You're right, I made a mistake there, it's 600 years younger. But to say they're both the same age is to say they're also the same age as Judaism etc, which is not true. Same god, yes and same roots. But different ages.

It's like, totally amazing, I have never read the bible, or the quoran, but, like, I bet you can't find references like these in there, the bible, what with the bible being ALL about love 'n' that, and being kind and nice. There simply isn't any violence, killing or nasty stuff in the bible, PERIOD!

Damn muslims

It's like, totally amazing, I have never read the bible, or the quoran, but, like, I bet you can't find references like these in there, the bible, what with the bible being ALL about love 'n' that, and being kind and nice.

Exactly, you wonder how often glamrocker's is negatively effected by words in the Koran!

Same as with the bible.

You are showing your prejudice by slagging off all muslims based on the actions of a tiny minority.

But the arguments not about the bible ,you stated that the Koran preaches peace ,I countered it with similar verses preaching hate,its not about prejudices its about truth,and the truth is Islam is guilty of wrongful advertising, by the verses I posted above and the other hundred or so available it disproves that assumption of peace.

Also to get back to the topic if Islam was the religion of peace you continually bang on about,surely there would be no need for any Islamic armed personnel everything would be peaceful,on their part anyway.

Muslims in the armed forces are the same misguided cannon fodder as their christian, jewish, hindu or zoroastrian counterparts. More misguided even than the non-believers for whom 'thou shalt not kill' has never been a principle.

I think you'll find most non believers do hold that as a principle. It's just that we do it for ourselves from within and don't need to be told by a fictional character from a 2000 year old book.

"I think you'll find most non believers do hold that as a principle. It's just that we do it for ourselves from within and don't need to be told by a fictional character from a 2000 year old book"

Ok flamingjimmy, relax, I'm with you on the wierd book 2000 yr old fantasy novel stuff. Should have put - has never needed to be a written principle.

Archived